20 Top Browser Extensions to use with Wavebox.
To celebrate full extension support in Wavebox 10, we thought we would take a look at the most frequently requested extensions by our users - all of which can now be added to Wavebox! 🙌
What is a Chrome extension? They are small programs that enhance the browser experience by adding various features from themes, to managing your entire sales and CRM process. Chrome extensions are listed in the Chrome Web Store and you will find a direct link to the store from the 'Extensions' tab in Wavebox settings. Here's how easy it is to add any extension to Wavebox e.g. 1PasswordX.
- In Wavebox, go to 'Settings > Extensions' and click on 'Store'.
- Browse the store to choose an extension e.g. '1PasswordX'
- Click on 'Add to Chrome' and 'Add Extension' in the pop-up windows.
Once installed, the extension logo will appear next to the address bar on the right-hand side of your Wavebox window. Click on it if you need to sign-in, or right-click to remove it from Wavebox. If you sign-in, Wavebox will keep the extension signed-in, and the extension will work across all compatible Wavebox windows i.e. a Gmail extension it will work in your Gmail window etc.
Over the past year we've discovered how important Chrome extensions are to Wavebox users, receiving a continuous stream of requests for specific extension integrations. We've added all of the request together (GitHub poll plus emails to support) and created a list of the 20 most requested extensions. So, in no particular order, here they are;
Keep Data Safe Online: Password Security, Adblocking
Use these extensions for securely storing and safely using all your passwords, allowing you to use them as and when you need to on-the-fly. You will need to create a central account for these (note to self: don't forget the password for your password manager) and login to that account after adding it to your Wavebox.
Dashline Password Manager
Store and manage your passwords securely as you browse the internet. With over 8 million users worldwide, Dashlane is the best password manager for simple, safe logins. Dashlane's browser extension integrates seamlessly into your browsing experience. As you use and create passwords Dashlane saves them into a secure vault that only you can access. Dashlane then logs you in automatically to your saved accounts, ensuring you'll never forget another password.
A password manager, digital vault, form filler and secure digital wallet. 1Password remembers all your passwords for you to help keep account information safe. Work,home. Rated 'Best Rated Password Manager' on Trustpilot.
Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store all of your logins and passwords while conveniently keeping them synced between all of your devices. Bitwarden stores all of your logins in an encrypted vault that syncs across all of your devices. Since it's fully encrypted before it ever leaves your device, only you have access to your data.
Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites.
AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube and others!
Manage your Inbox to Achieve your Goals: Email Tracking & Sales
Power-up your workflow to the absolute max with these turbo-charged plugins for Gmail. Install these extensions once in Wavebox, then use it across all your Gmail accounts, which can be signed in simultaneously.
Wisestamp for Gmail
Create a professional email signature in 30 seconds with our award-winning signature generator. Perfect for professionals, freelancers, and small business owners. It's free to create an email signature, so you pay to remove the branding. 14 day free trial of business offering.
Mailtrack for Gmail
Mailtrack is an email tracking extension for Gmail that lets you know if the emails you’ve sent have been read or not. Mailtrack extension adds the double-check marks to your Gmail so you can easily track emails and get a read receipt. This is the only free Mailtracker in the Chrome Web Store to trace emails for free forever, however in the free version it will have 'Sent with Mailtrack' in the signature.
HubSpot for Gmail and Chrome
Hubspot has a couple of extensions available in the store. Email tracking lets you know now when someone has opened your email and what they clicked on. There's also email templates, meeting scheduling and HubSpot CRM helps you to managing all your contacts in one central database. HubSpot Social lets you draft and schedule posts to share the webpage you are currently visiting to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more by clicking on the extension icon in Chrome.
Docsify for Gmail and GSuite
Docsify is an advanced email tracker for Gmail and Gsuite. You just send emails as usual and see which emails have been opened. Automatically tracks all emails directly in your Gmail/Gsuite interface. It also lets you know the recipient's geolocation and the device that he/she is using. Shows you how much time a recipient is spending on each page of the PDFs you’ve sent them.
Pipedrive for Gmail
Bring speed and focus to your sales process when you connect the power of Pipedrive to Gmail. With this extension, you'll be able to access your Pipedrive contacts and deals without having to leave Gmail. The moment you click on any email, you'll instantly see your sales history with the contact, so it's easy to get the full picture before moving forward.
Streak CRM for Gmail
Streak lets you run your entire Sales process right inside your inbox. No more having to switch back and forth between your inbox and other tools, Streak makes it effortless to save your customer's details into your CRM without ever having to interrupt your workflow.
Boost your Productivity: Tasks, Scheduling & Time-management.
Work efficiently, be organised, and get more out of your day by using these smart productivity tools.
Allows participants to schedule Zoom cloud meetings directly from Google Calendar. With the click of a button, you can start an instant meeting or schedule a future meeting. The meeting URL and information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation so the attendee can join with a single-click.
Clockify allows you to track the time you spend on projects and analyze your productivity. You can use Clockify on the web, desktop, and mobile – all your tracked data is synced in real time so you can seamlessly switch between devices.
Overwhelmed by too many to-dos in your inbox? Turn Gmail into an effortless task manager to never forget anything important at work.
ClickUp: Tasks, Screnshots, Email, Time
ClickUp is a productivity platform that makes your personal and work lives more productive, saving you time. ClickUp's revolutionary Chrome Extension replaces five separate apps, virtually allowing you to do anything - email tasks, and attach, Screenshot capture & mark up, time tracking and task creation.
Yanado Task Management inside Gmail
Yanado lets you create and manage your tasks and projects without leaving your Gmail. Create tasks from emails with a single click, add them to projects and set reminders. Easily find email related to the tasks just by clicking on the task in the list.
Work Efficiency : Communication & Information
Capture and check information as you work with these handy extensions, then share or save for later - guaranteed you'll always have the right data to hand after adding these tools to your Wavebox.
Grammar & Spell Checker - Language Tool
LanguageTool finds many errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect, like mixing up there/their, a/an, or repeating a word, and it can detect some grammar problems. It supports more than 25 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, and Russian.
Capture, narrate and instantly share videos to communicate faster, clearer and friendlier. 100% free! Loom is a new kind of work communication tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable video. Capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate it all at once, then instantly share with a simple link.
Evernote Web Clipper
Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account.Evernote Web Clipper helps you save interesting things you find on the Web into your Evernote account. With Evernote Web Clipper, CLIP any webpage, HIGHLIGHT what matters most, ANNOTATE, take SCREENSHOTS, and have access to that information whenever and wherever you need it.
Have a Little Fun
Sharing joy with a colleague or friend just got easier. These two cheery extensions will brighten up any email, note or document. Distracting? Okay maybe a little, but you've got to have a bit of fun, right? 🙌🤪
Giphy for Gmail
Add the power of GIPHY to your Gmail experience. Search and discover the best GIFs for your every email need quickly and easily. Search and discover the best GIPHY GIFs and Stickers right inside of your Gmail composer. Add the perfect GIF or Sticker into your email with just one click!
This Emoji Keyboard extension lets you input emojis right in a web browser. It also comes with an extensive search functionality that helps easily get emoji by keywords. Click to the extension icon to invoke an emoji keyboard. Please hover on emojis to see their meanings. And just click on an emoji to copy it to the clipboard & insert it to an input element.
A few notable extras ❤️❤️❤️
Technically more than 20, but how can we forget some of the most popular extensions that Wavebox supported prior to Wavebox 10. Yep, they all still work 😉
- Grammarly Write your best with Grammarly for. From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express yourself.
- LastPass LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device. Only remember one password - your LastPass master password. Save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
- Dropbox for Gmail Send and preview Dropbox files and links without leaving your Gmail window. Save time sharing and reviewing important stuff with the Dropbox for Gmail extension.
- Boomerang for Gmail The ultimate email productivity tool. Send later, track responses, and use AI to write better emails. Boomerang allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. Write a message now, send it whenever, even if you're not online.
- Clearbit Connect Find employee email addresses for any company and display useful contextual data for anyone who emails you. Connect gives you access to the largest and most up-to-date database in the world. After installing Connect, the information of millions of companies and people will only be a click away.
- Gmelius for Gmail Make your Gmail inbox smarter: CRM, email tracking, shared inbox, shared labels, sequences, email notes, kanban boards, and more. Make Gmail your team's workspace. Highest Star Rating in our Class! Voted The best Gmail App of 2019!
- Mixmax Email tracking and productivity suite for Gmail.
- Simplify Gmail Simplifies Gmail interface to the bare minimum. An extension that brings the simplicity of Google Inbox to Gmail.
- Todoist for Gmail Achieve inbox zen with Todoist - the beautifully simple to-do list built to help you do more and stress less. Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize work and life and to keep tabs on all those incoming emails.
- Dark Reader Dark mode for every website. Take care of your eyes, use dark theme for night and daily browsing.
- Markdown Here Write your email in Markdown, then make it pretty.