We're delighted to announce that the latest release of Wavebox Pro supports Boomerang and adding this Gmail extension is super easy.
Please note that this extension is still in development and is only available under 'Experimental Chrome Extension Support' in Wavebox. Simply follow the instructions below to activate this option.
Installing the Boomerang Extension
- In Wavebox click on the 'Settings' cog and select 'Advanced'.
- Find the 'Experimental Chrome Extension Support' toggle and turn it on.
- An 'Extensions' tab will then appear in the blue tab bar. Click it.
- On the 'Extensions' page press the 'Install' button under 'Boomerang' and wait for the download to complete. Click on the 'Restart' button.
You should now see the Boomerang icon in the top black menu bar, plus some additional options in your Gmail accounts:
- Pause your inbox emails
- Send an email later
- Set a reminder if you don't hear back
- Setup follow-up reminders
- Check your email text with 'Respondable'
A few notes about Boomerang on Wavebox:
- You can try Boomerang for the first time, straight from Wavebox.
- You don't need to download the Boomerang extension to your browser before adding it to Wavebox.
- The extension only works with Gmail accounts.
- The extension can be used by ALL Wavebox users until November. After that it is only available to Wavebox Pro subscribers.
Download a 14 day free trial of Wavebox Pro today to try Boomerang.