Version 10.92.95 Released.
Improved support for setting Wavebox as the default mail handler.
You can now find an easy button to set Wavebox as the default mail
handler under Settings > Default browser & handlers.
When composing an email, Wavebox will ask which app you'd like to
compose the message in.
- Add an option to open a link in the last used window, when opening links from outside of Wavebox.
- Add an option to the tasks widget, to auto cleanup done tasks.
- Add a keyboard shortcut for next/prev tab. This can be configured under settings.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update the Chromium 92.0.4515.159
- Update dependencies.
- Persist some additional data when importing/exporting Wavebox config.
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 11, including rounded corners and removing a glitchy drop shadow.
- Add option to send all tabs in main wavebox window to a workspace from the top-right toolbar.
- Add some additional helpers for when Wavebox is the default browser, but also links are set to open in the default browser.
- Spring-cleaning some old code. 🧹
- On Windows the address bar would not autofocus in new windows. Fix this.
With multiple monitors that have different scaling, the smartnotes window and some of the authentication windows could appear partially off screen. Manually position these so they're no longer floating off in the distance.
- If you launched Wavebox whilst offline, some app icons would fail to load. Detect when the connection is restored and re-load those icons.
- Fix a crash on workspaces.
- Skip the link opener engine when opening local files.
- Fix share dialogs sometimes rendering a blank window on Windows.