Version 10.95.29 Released.
Alongside the update to Chromium 95, this release focuses on a number of performance improvements and reduces the load time by up to 55% in some instances, making this the fastest Wavebox yet!
- With a little bit of tweaking and testing we managed to reduce the load time of certain Wavebox components by a whopping 55%! This is down to some work we've put into rewriting the styling framework that we use and a big update to one of our core UI libraries. If you're interested in the technical side of this, you can find out more info on our blog. https://blog.wavebox.io/a-55-performance-improvement-upgrading-material-ui-from-v4-to-v5/
- Add support for the unread indicator in Asana.
- Add text larger/smaller button to sticky notes.
- Add an advanced flag that wakes all apps and tabs in a group when the group is accessed.
- Add a flag for experimental dark mode for the Settings UI. Go to Settings > Advanced > Advanced Flags.
🔧 Updates & improvements
- Update to Chromium 95.0.4638.54
- Update dependencies
- Fix some keyboard shortcuts not working in incognito windows.
- On windows, clicking the tray icon would not always re-focus wavebox. Fix this.
- Fix an edge case where moving tabs in the main window would fail and the app would quit.
- Fix the favicon on wavebox internal pages.
- Fix the collection widget leaving two tabs open, when opening from the new tab page.
- Fix a hard crash.